MEVSC serves upper class, middle class and lower middle class section of people; bring affordable and international quality education to their door steps.
We are building an enlightened community of responsible and compassionate lifelong learners who are committed to contribute to a changing global society.
(i) For Early One (Play Group) admission, students will have face an interview. Parents will have to be present during the Oral Test and Interview.
(ii) For Early Two (Nursery) to class Nine admission, students will have to sit for a Level Test or Interview.
1. Student’s Photo 3 Copies (Passport Size)
2. Father and Mother Photo’s – 2+2 = 4 Copies (Passport Size)
3. Photo Copy of Birth Certificate
4. Previous School Report Card (If Available)
5. Farther & Mother’s NID Card’s Photo Copy.
(i) For Class 6 admission a photocopy of PEC Marks Sheet will have to be submitted.
(ii) For Class 9, 10 admission a photocopy of admit card, registration card & marks sheet of JSC will have to be submitted.
(iii) For Class 11 & 12 Original Marks Sheet / Transcript & Testimonial will of SSC have to be submitted during admission.